The bylaws of a corporation are an internal document that contains rules for holding corporate meetings and carrying out other formalities according to state corporate laws. Bylaws are not filed with the state.
Articles in this section
- The Advantages of Forming an S Corporation
- LLC vs. S Corporation
- What are the Advantages of an S Corporation?
- What are the Disadvantages of an S Corporation?
- Is there a limit to the amount of shareholders an S Corporation can have?
- Who Will Typically Elect the S Corporation Status?
- Can a foreign resident be a shareholder in an S Corporation?
- How Many Shares of Stock will my Corporation Need?
- What are Bylaws?
- What is the Customized Corporate/LLC Kit?