Changing your Registered Agent
If you wish to select a different Registered Agent for your company, this can be done by filing a Change of Agent with your state of formation.
This will allow you to make any kind of update to the Registered Agent's information on your company, including address, name, point of contact. For more information, please click here.
- Can I change my agent with my Annual Report?
- Due to the fact that the Registered Agent's information is a special requirement and is where you will be receiving the most sensitive information about your company, we cannot change this information using an Annual Report.
- Can I change my agent with an Amendment?
- As with the Annual Report, due to the information that is received under this address and as per state's requirements, we can only change the Registered Agent information by filing a Change of Agent.
- How long does it take to process?
- This would depend entirely on the state where you are located, for more information about the time frames, please contact your state of formation directly.
- If I place an order for a Change of Agent, will that automatically cancel the service with Incfile?
- No, in order for you to cancel your Registered Agent Service, you need to let our customer service team know, they will be able to assist you with any applicable cancelation you require. Once the order for a Change of Agent is completed, you will be able to see the new Agent's information under your Dashboard.
- Can I place an order for a Change of Agent if I don't have an Incfile account?
- Yes, we also offer this as a stand-alone order that you can purchase regardless of you already being one of our users or not. For more information, please click here.