In most cases in order to open a business checking account for an LLC or corporation the bank will require that the client provide a copy of the filed articles of organization for LLC's or articles of incorporation for a corporation and an Employer Identification Number (EIN). Unless these two items are presented to the banking officer a business checking account will be difficult to open.
Articles in this section
- What paperwork is required in order to open a business checking account?
- Does the designator “LLC” or "Inc." always need to be included in your companies name?
- Does Incfile have a Discount or Coupon Code?
- What steps do I need to take to ensure that my entity remains compliant?
- What is an LLC (Limited Liability Company)?
- LLC and Corporation Ongoing Compliance Requirements
- Should I assume that if I form an LLC or incorporate that no one else can use the same name?
- In Which State Should I Form my LLC or Corporation?
- What is a Publication Requirement?
- Starting Your Company