A Publication Requirement is a compliance mandate that requires the creation and ownership of an LLC to publish an announcement in local newspapers upon being filed. Upon completion of this requirement an affidavit is typically filed with the state to inform them that the publication requirement has been satisfied. Currently the states which require thus are Pennsylvania (corporations only), Georgia (corporations only), Arizona (corporations and LLCs), Nebraska (corporations and LLCs), and New York (LLCs only). At this time IncFile does not provide this service.
Articles in this section
- What paperwork is required in order to open a business checking account?
- Does the designator “LLC” or "Inc." always need to be included in your companies name?
- Does Incfile have a Discount or Coupon Code?
- What steps do I need to take to ensure that my entity remains compliant?
- What is an LLC (Limited Liability Company)?
- LLC and Corporation Ongoing Compliance Requirements
- Should I assume that if I form an LLC or incorporate that no one else can use the same name?
- In Which State Should I Form my LLC or Corporation?
- What is a Publication Requirement?
- Starting Your Company