An S Corporation formed before 2004 was limited to 75 shareholders however the limit of shareholders for any S Corporation formed after 2004 was increased to 100 shareholders.
Articles in this section
- The Advantages of Forming an S Corporation
- LLC vs. S Corporation
- What are the Advantages of an S Corporation?
- What are the Disadvantages of an S Corporation?
- Is there a limit to the amount of shareholders an S Corporation can have?
- Who Will Typically Elect the S Corporation Status?
- Can a foreign resident be a shareholder in an S Corporation?
- How Many Shares of Stock will my Corporation Need?
- What are Bylaws?
- What is the Customized Corporate/LLC Kit?