The Corporate/LLC Kit is a professional binder enclosed in a matching slip case, customized with the name of your company on the spine insert. The LLC kit comes with a metal die-cast corporate embossing seal with its own carrying pouch, customized with the name of your company and the date and state of formation. It has a set of 6 Mylar Reinforced Index Tabs, 25 custom printed stock or membership certificates with 25 full page stubs. It also comes with a variety of corporate forms on CD-Rom. The kit can be added to your order of our standard formation service, and it is included with the Premium Package.
Articles in this section
- The Advantages of Forming an S Corporation
- LLC vs. S Corporation
- What are the Advantages of an S Corporation?
- What are the Disadvantages of an S Corporation?
- Is there a limit to the amount of shareholders an S Corporation can have?
- Who Will Typically Elect the S Corporation Status?
- Can a foreign resident be a shareholder in an S Corporation?
- How Many Shares of Stock will my Corporation Need?
- What are Bylaws?
- What is the Customized Corporate/LLC Kit?