There are a number of states that do not list member information on your filing. These states include Alabama, Alaska, Delaware (Optional), Maine, Maryland (Optional), Michigan (Optional), Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C. (Optional) Wyoming. If it is optional, The option to have your members listed or not should be asked in our order process, but if it is not then once you place your order please login to place your order on HOLD then send us an email with the order number and that you do not want to be listed and we will file accordingly if it is possible.
Articles in this section
- Can you email me a copy of my documents?
- Do you have any Discounts or Coupons?
- Does my order come with a sales tax permit/license?
- How can I add or remove members or Directors from my Company?
- How can I become an Affiliate with Incfile?
- How can I change my company name?
- How can I change the percentage of ownership/number of shares per shareholder?
- How can I get a License for my business?
- How can I place my Order on HOLD?
- How do I access my free website/domain, tax consultation or Bank of America offer?