The state that allow for the use of a p.o.box or do not require a company address are: Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Articles in this section
- Can you email me a copy of my documents?
- Do you have any Discounts or Coupons?
- Does my order come with a sales tax permit/license?
- How can I add or remove members or Directors from my Company?
- How can I become an Affiliate with Incfile?
- How can I change my company name?
- How can I change the percentage of ownership/number of shares per shareholder?
- How can I get a License for my business?
- How do I access my free website/domain, tax consultation or Bank of America offer?
- How do I cancel my Registered Agent Service?