The IRS offices were closed for months during covid and are experiencing delays in processing foreign EIN like yours. We have no control on how the IRS processing times are unfortunately. Attached is a copy of the fax receipt where we submitted your application. Whenever they are done processing your foreign EIN we will notify you by email.
Articles in this section
- What paperwork is required in order to open a business checking account?
- Does the designator “LLC” or "Inc." always need to be included in your companies name?
- Does Incfile have a Discount or Coupon Code?
- What steps do I need to take to ensure that my entity remains compliant?
- What is an LLC (Limited Liability Company)?
- LLC and Corporation Ongoing Compliance Requirements
- Should I assume that if I form an LLC or incorporate that no one else can use the same name?
- In Which State Should I Form my LLC or Corporation?
- What is a Publication Requirement?
- Starting Your Company