At this time Incfile can only form companies in the 50 states. Incfile can not form a company in Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam, or any other territory.
Articles in this section
- How much is it to start an LLC?
- Can I use the Certificate of Good Standing I already have for my order?
- Please stop sending me e-mails.
- How do I put my order on HOLD?
- How can I reinstate my virtual address?
- Can Incfile help me form a company in a US territory?
- Can I expedite my Amendment?
- What is the cost after the first year?
- I don't know my credentials for my e-mail or domain.
- Can the directors, officers, and shareholders of a corporation be the same person?