So, you can not use the certificate of good standing you already have to make a new order. The foreign qualification order must come with a fresh certificate of good standing from the domestic state to present to the foreign state. We can not reuse certificates of good standing.
Articles in this section
- How much is it to start an LLC?
- Can I use the Certificate of Good Standing I already have for my order?
- Please stop sending me e-mails.
- How do I put my order on HOLD?
- How can I reinstate my virtual address?
- Can Incfile help me form a company in a US territory?
- Can I expedite my Amendment?
- What is the cost after the first year?
- I don't know my credentials for my e-mail or domain.
- Can the directors, officers, and shareholders of a corporation be the same person?