Set up Email on any device
Set up mail on iPhone/iPad/Mac
Set up email on any device
Obtain the specific settings for your domain by clicking here and entering your domain name in the widget on the website, after clicking submit, the website will display the configuration information that you will need to set up your email on any device
Set up on an iPhone/iPad/Mac
You can automatically set up your email box on an iPhone or iPad device without having to enter any settings.
Here is what you will need to get started:
- Your domain name
- Email address
Here's how you set up your email box on your iPhone or iPad device:
1. In the Safari internet browser, enter the URL in this format: mail.exampledomain.com/ios.
Note: For example, if your domain name is cutecats.com, then you would enter mail.cutecats.com/ios
2. On the Email Setup Page, enter your email address, then tap Get Started. A pop-up message appears
3. Once you tap Allow, the profile will be downloaded.
Note: You may get a pop-up that says "Profile Downloaded - Review the profile in Settings app if you want to install it." If you get this message, go to Settings, click on Profile Downloaded, then click Install. After doing this, proceed to step 8.
4. When the message pops up confirming the download, tap Close.
5. Go into your settings and tap Profile Downloaded. You will see this above Airplane Mode.
6. On the Install Profile screen, tap Install.
7. Enter your passcode if prompted then tap Install again.
8. Enter the password for the mailbox, then tap Next.
9. Once the setup has been completed, the Profile Installed screen appears:10. Tap Done.
Your email setup is now completed. Your email account appears in the Mailboxes list in the Mail app on your device.